Yoga and Mindfulness for children and Teens.
Books are a big part of our day to day, we love them! We use them in our yoga practices, to help inspire activities, to cook with, to colour and as part of our bedtime ritual. We love mindfulness books and those that talk about emotions.
It is so important to learn about the range of emotions beyond just happy and sad. It can be very empowering to be able to check in with how we are doing and know what is going on for us especially when an emotion feels so big and intense. Here is a list of seven of our favourite books focused around emotions. If you have any that you love, please leave a comment and let us know!
In no particular order....
1. ABC of Feelings by Bonnie Lui
2. I'm feeling by Jolyn Farber and Reagan Farber
3. My Hidden Chimp by Prof Steve Peters
4. Harry the happy mouse by N.G.K and Janelle Dimmett
5. How are you feeling today? by Molly Potter and Sarah Jennings
6. Listening to my body by Gabi Garcia
7. Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day by Judith Viorst
That is just a few of our favourites in this house! Always on the look out for more so drop your favourites in the comments! Let me know if you've already ready any of these and what you thought of them!
All Breath Work Children's Yoga And Mindfulness Christmas Emotional Well Being Emotional Well-being Intuition Meditations Parents Play Pose Of The Week Print Outs Self Care Challenge Summer Teachers Teenagers